Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Newborn/Reborn OAAK 11" Doll By Nanette O'Reilly now on Etsy












A sweet little 11" mini-baby, this doll has vinyl limbs and a soft cloth body and comes with a handmade white dress with bloomers, booties and headband. 

She has hand rooted fuzzy blond baby hair, blue eyes, eyelashes and is hand painted with Genesis heat set paint.

The outfit shown is included and is all hand-made. The dress and matching bloomers and booties are white with pink floral trim. The headband is pink and white lace.

She is suitable for an adult collector or a child old enough to be careful with dolls.

This doll is the first of three a set of 11" Bountiful Baby dolls I will be making and offering.

I can also custom make this doll to your specifications.

All my dolls are guaranteed and I offer a hassle free return policy if the doll is returned within seven days of receipt, in the same condition it was sent. I also guarantee my workmanship for 1 year with free shipping and repair of any problem caused by my workmanship.

All my dolls are guaranteed and I offer a hassle free return policy if the doll is returned within seven days of receipt, in the same condition it was sent. I also guarantee my workmanship for 1 year with free shipping and repair of any problem caused by my workmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment