Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sleeping 18" Reborn/Newborn BabyBoy, Now on Etsy

I have just completed "reborning" this sweet little 18" baby boy . He has many realistic features and is weighted to feel like a real baby. He was sold the same day he was listed.










His limbs have a complete range of movement and he can be posed.



He has vinyl head and limbs and Bountiful Baby's new, realistic cloth body, which has a narrower waist and chest and a cute little tush that looks adorable in clothes. His cuddly body also contains a beating heart. The body is weighted in a manner that lets him move a little loose in the upper torso so he bends when you pick him up, as real babies do.

 His hair is hand micro-rooted (one hair at a time) fine mohair and is thin, as with many real babies.
He comes with diapers and an undershirt, the red onsie shown, socks, a different sleeper than the one shown (I found a small stain on that one), a paci and the toy shown, and is wrapped in a swaddle blanket.

I welcome all your questions and comments.

All my dolls are guaranteed and I offer a hassle free return policy if the doll is returned within seven days of receipt, in the same condition it was sent. I also guarantee my workmanship for 1 year with free shipping and repair of any problem caused by my workmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment